Resources to Achieve. Vision to Grow.
Florida’s year-round climate and supportive sports culture makes it attractive to athletic organizations around the world, and Lake Nona expands upon that by offering a unique collection of world-class partners and physical assets. The Sports District offers key resources – fields, training areas, research facilities, courts, offices and more – for elite training and product testing, plus the potential to design new, innovative facilities to inspire human potential.
Encompassing 11 square miles, the development including the Sports District serves as a center for performance, combining training, top facilities and innovative organizations in health and sport. Together they will create a place where elite athletics will flourish and contribute to better health and wellness everywhere.
Looking to the future, additional sites will be customized for new projects across the Lake Nona Community, integrating resources in sports medicine, sports science, nutrition and wellness. Organizations focusing on performance, nutrition, sport technology and manufacturing, governing bodies and research can all find a space to meet their needs, benefit from synergies across the Sports and Medical Clusters, and find support from Orlando’ growing sports sector.
The Lake Nona Sports & Performance District Unique Assets:
- Professional sporting fields and facilities for R&D, Consumer Insights & Innovation
- Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, a pioneer in Energy Management Technology
- Gigabit fiber network for true connected fitness and sports applications, including high bandwidth video capabilities for sport technology companies
- Sports medicine practices in conjunction with Nemours Children’s Hospital, Florida Hospital, VA Medical Center, University of Central Florida
- Office, conference and support space
A HISTORY OF SPORTS SUCCESS
The Lake Nona Sports Innovation & Performance District is supported by Tavistock Development Company and Tavistock Group, organizations with more than 30 years of experience leveraging sports ventures and institutions.
Recognizable projects include:
- Lake Nona Golf & Country Club
- Isleworth Golf & Country Club
- Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in the U.K.
- USTA's Home of American Tennis
- USPTA Florida Section Headquarters